As I’ve written before, red lips are something that I think everyone should at least try once. There are a couple of different ways that you can go about achieving this whether it being a more classic red lip with a matching red lip liner, or a more modern ombre effect red lip with a darker lip liner.
If you would like to achieve any kind of red lip, here are a few options for you to choose from. There is everything from more orange-reds, to blue toned reds, and multiple finishes from mattes, to creams and for many different price ranges including drugstore and high end options. I hope you can find your perfect red lip!
- Wet N Wild Stoplight Red
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral by Kate Moss Lipstick in No. 11
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Crème in Amsterdam
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in No. 111
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Really Red
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes in Siren in Scarlet
- MAC Russian Red
- MAC Ruby Woo
- MAC Lady Danger
- Chanel Rouge Allure Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour in 104 Passion
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture 1 Le Rouge
- Lime Crime Velvetine Matte Lipstick in Red Velvet
- Nars Audacious Lipstick in Annabella
I hope that you all can find the best lipsticks for yourself and I definitely suggest that you try both the classic red lip as well as the more modern subtle ombre lip. If you do I would love it if you mentioned me on twitter or hashtag #definelook so I can see all of your recreations!
Follow me on Twitter to be updated immediately when new posts are out and also so we can chit chat about stuff! Subscribe to me here also, so you can get cool freebies, special offers, and any posts you may have missed throughout the week.
Thanks a billion!
FTC: This is not a sponsored post, I paid for this with my own money. This is also not a post containing affiliate links. All thoughts, ideas and opinions are my own.