I was recently nominated by the lovely Nimisha of Nimi Notes for the Liebester Award and I am so honored. I love Nimisha’s blog and I think all of you should go and read it. The point of the Liebster Award is for the blogger community to show love to one another, rather than competing with each other. This is so important because the support from fellow bloggers means a lot to me. This award is also a great word for readers as well as other bloggers to learn about new blogs that are out there. All in all, this award is nice way of showing support and appreciation from one blogger to another.
The Liebster Award rules:
1. In your post, link back to the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with around 200 followers and come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
4. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know about your nominations and give them a link to your post so that they can learn about the award.
The questions I was asked are…
1. What is your signature bold red lip product?
– My signature bold red lip product would have to be a dark brown lip liner and my Wet n Wild lipstick in Stoplight Red.
2. If you could take 5 beauty products with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
– I am a makeup junkie, so this would be hard, but I would choose the Maybelline The NUDES palette, my Cover Girl foundation, my L.A. Girl Pro Concealers, a MAC MSF powder, and my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
3. Your idea of a fashion disaster?
– A fashion disaster for me would be wearing a white piece and someone with grape juice decides to be clumsy.
4. What is your favorite era for fashion?
– I think my favorite era would have to be the 50’s. I just think it’s just very nice and feminine.
5. Your fashion icon?
– My current fashion icon would have to be Lupita Nyong’o.
6. Your holy grail hair product?
– One hair product that I cannot live without would have to be Moroccan Argan oil. I love to keep my hair moisturized.
7. What are the reasons you started your blog?
– I wanted to have a place t hat I could call my own, really. I love seeing my work online, and I figured having my own blog would help groom my writing skills.
8. What do you enjoy most about blogging and what do you hope to gain from it?
– I love getting comments on my posts and interacting with my readers. I hope to gain the experience that will eventually let me turn it into a career.
9. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
– If I could go anywhere in the world it would have to be London. I’ve always wanted to visit. When I was in Europe I didn’t get the chance to go.
10. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
– The meaning behind my blog name is for everyone to define their own beauty. If you think you’re beautiful, then that’s all that matters.
11. What is your favourite high street and high end fashion store.
– My favorite high street fashion store is definitely New Look and my favorite high end fashion brand would be Dior.
My nominations are:
2. Le Luxe Le
5. Zeenat Javed
10. Sunny In London
And my questions for you all are:
1. What is one of your staple wardrobe pieces?
2.What’s your favorite magazine?
3. Do you have a favorite quote?
4. What’s your favorite statement piece?
5. What is your all time favorite song?
6. One makeup product that you can’t live without?
7. If you could only wear one makeup look for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. Would you rather wear heels, or flats?
9. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand? High end?
10. Would you rather have a bole eye look, or a bold lip?
11. What are your favorite blogs to read?